WDCW Nalgonda Recruitment 2021: Women Development & Child Welfare Nalgonda (WDCW Nalgonda) has released a notification at mis.tgwdcw.in for recruitment to the Post of AWT, AWH in Nalgonda – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Aug-2021
WDCW Nalgonda Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Women Development & Child Welfare Nalgonda (WDCW Nalgonda)|
|Post Details||AWT, AWH|
|Salary||As per TGWDCW Norms|
|Job Location||Nalgonda – Telangana|
|WDCW Nalgonda Official Website||mis.tgwdcw.in|
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Anganwadi Teacher (AWT)||23|
|Mini Anganwadi Teacher (MAWT)||7|
|Anganwadi Helper (AWH)||79|
WDCW Nalgonda Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WDCW Nalgonda official notification candidate should have completed 10th / SSLC from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Women Development & Child Welfare Nalgonda Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WDCW Nalgonda Recruitment (AWT, AWH) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WDCW Nalgonda official website mis.tgwdcw.in, Starts from 01-08-2021 to 16-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for WDCW Nalgonda AWT, AWH Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through WDCW Nalgonda official website mis.tgwdcw.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Women Development & Child Welfare Nalgonda will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WDCW Nalgonda online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Aug-2021
WDCW Nalgonda Notification Important Links