UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Aug-2023
UPSC Vacancy Details July 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||1|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||20|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.E or B.Tech, AMIE, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Aeronautical Officer: Degree in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: Degree in Civil Engineering/ CS/ IT, Masters Degree in Mathematics/ Geography/ Geophysics/ Computer Applications/ CS/ IT
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: Degree
- Scientist B: Masters Degree in Science
- Assistant Geophysicist: BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE in Electronics/ Communication, Masters Degree in Physics/ Geophysics/ Geology/ Mathematics
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Aeronautical Officer||Max. 35|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II|
|Assistant Geophysicist||Max. 40|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 22-07-2023 to 10-Aug-2023
Steps to Apply for UPSC Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Aug-2023
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 11th August 2023