UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Chemist, Geophysicist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-May-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Chemist, Geophysicist|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Scientific Officer||1|
|Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||1|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||2|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, BE, B.Tech, M.D, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Chemist||Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology, Masters Degree|
|Assistant Geophysicist||BE/ AMIE in Electronics or Communication. Masters Degree|
|Assistant Director||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Senior Scientific Officer|
|Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||MD|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||Degree in Civil Engineering|
- Senior Scientific Officer: Candidates Should Have Three years Analytical/Research work in Forensic Science
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine): Candidates Should Have Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Chemist||Max. 30|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Max.35|
|Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||Max.50|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||Max. 35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
- Written Exam, Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency Tests, Medical Standards Tests, Interview, Personality Test, Final Selection, Merit
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Chemist, Geophysicist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 23-04-2022 to 12-May-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Chemist, Geophysicist Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-May-2022
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 13th May 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days