UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for 52 vacancies. Job posting for these Specialist, Veterinary Officer job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 13-Oct-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Specialist, Veterinary Officer|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)||1|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, LLB, MBBS, Post Graduation, Doctor of Medicine.
|Prosecutor||Degree/ Graduation in Law, LLB|
|Specialist||MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, Doctor of Medicine|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)||Degree in Ayurveda Medicine, Post Graduation Degree|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||Degree in Unani Medicine, Post Graduation Degree|
|Veterinary Officer||As Per Norms|
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: Candidate age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)||Max. 50|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||Max. 48|
|Veterinary Officer||Max. 35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Specialist, Veterinary Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 23-09-2022 to 13-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Specialist, Veterinary Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Oct-2022
- The Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 14th October 2022