UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for 24 vacancies. Job posting for these Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 30-Jun-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Mining Geologist||21|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||2|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree.
Scientific Officer: Degree in Plastic Technology, Polymer & Rubber Technology, Masters Degree in Physics/ Chemistry
Assistant Mining Geologist: Masters Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering
- Candidates should have one year experience in a Laboratory engaged in the testing of Textile/ Rubber/ Plastic/ Paper/ Leather and their products.
Assistant Mining Geologist:
- Candidates should have Two years experience in carrying out geological appraisals for minerals or ore deposits or research or teaching experience in the field of Geology or Applied Geology in a Recognised Institution.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil):
- Candidates should have Two years experience in supervisory capacity in design, maintenance and construction of structural and reinforced concrete works.
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: Candidate age should be 35 years , as on 01-Jun-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Scientific Officer||Max. 30|
|Assistant Mining Geologist|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||Max. 35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 14-06-2022 to 30-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jun-2022