UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for 19 vacancies. Job posting for these Archivist, Specialist Grade-III job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 29-Dec-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Archivist, Specialist Grade-III|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed B.Sc, MBBS, Master’s Degree, Post Graduation .
|Specialist Grade-III||MBBS, Post Graduation Degree / Diploma|
|Scientist-B||B.Sc, Masters Degree|
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit:Candidate age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Specialist Grade-III||Max. 40|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Archivist, Specialist Grade-III) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 10-12-2022 to 29-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Archivist, Specialist Grade-III Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Dec-2022
- The Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is: 30th December 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in