UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Jan-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Time Scale||17|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Commissioner||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Junior Time Scale||Diploma, Degree|
|Assistant Professor||Degree, Post Graduation|
- Assistant Commissioner: Candidates Should have Three years experience in the area of production and productivity in food or cash crops, e.g., rice or wheat or pulse or millet or sugarcane or cotton or jute or oil seeds in a Central Government or State Government office or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous body or any recognised institution
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates Should have Two years practical experience in Production or Development or Quality Assurance in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering from a recognised organisation or undertaking
- Administrative Officer: Candidates Should have Two years experience in Administration, Accounts and Establishment, Legal or Vigilance matters in Central or State or Union Territory Government or Government Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Central or State Public Sector Corporation or University
- Assistant Professor: Candidates Should have Reading, Writing and Speaking knowledge of Sanskrit
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Commissioner||Max 40 Years|
|Assistant Engineer||Max 30 Years|
|Junior Time Scale||Max 35 Years|
|Administrative Officer||Max 30 Years|
|Assistant Professor||Max 45 Years|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years.
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 24-12-2021 to 13-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Jan-2022
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 14-Jan-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days