UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for 15 vacancies. Job posting for these Investigator, Junior Scientific Officer job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 10-Nov-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Investigator, Junior Scientific Officer|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Junior Scientific Officer 1(Biology)||1|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details:
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed B.Sc, Degree, Master’s Degree, Post Graduation.
- Extension Officer: Degree in Agriculture Engineering, Masters Degree in Agricultural/ Agricultural Extension/ Rural Management/ Agricultural Business Management/Vegetable Sciences/ Horticulture/ Agro – Forestry
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology): Masters Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Physical Anthropology/ Genetics/ Forensic Science
- Junior Scientific Officer(Chemistry): B.Sc, Masters degree in Chemistry/ Associateship Diploma/ Biochemistry/ Forensic Science
- Investigator Grade-I: Post Graduation Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Commerce
UPSC Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 38 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Extension Officer||Max. 38|
|Junior Scientific Officer 1(Biology)||Max. 30|
|Junior Scientific Office (Chemistry)|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Investigator, Junior Scientific Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 20-10-2022 to 10-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Investigator, Junior Scientific Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Nov-2022