UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for 10 vacancies. Job posting for these Operations Officer, Assistant Editor job vacancies at New Delhi, Ranchi – Jharkhand, Nagpur – Maharashtra, All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 28-Jul-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Operations Officer, Assistant Editor|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Ranchi – Jharkhand, Nagpur – Maharashtra, All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree, M.Phil.
- Operations Officer: B.Sc in Electronics/ Physics, BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics, Masters Degree in Electronics/ Physics
- Assistant Professor: Masters Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Applied Sociology, M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work
- Tutor: B.Sc in Nursing, Masters Degree in Nursing
- Assistant Editor: Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication, Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication
- Candidates should have 3 years teaching and research experience as a Psychiatric Social Worker in a Mental Hospital, Child Guidance Clinic or Psychiatric Department of a General Hospital
- Candidates should have one year experience in a Nursing College recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidates should have 3 years experience of editing and publishing works in book publishing field in publishing house or Newspaper or News agency or publicity Organisation or Government organisation
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: Candidate age should be 35 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Operations Officer||Max. 35|
|Assistant Editor||Max. 30|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Operations Officer, Assistant Editor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 14-07-2022 to 28-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Operations Officer, Assistant Editor Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jul-2022
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 29-Jul-2022