UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Exam in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is
29-Jun-2021 06:00 PM (Extended Upto 08th October 2021).
UPSC Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Exam|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Education Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, Unmarried Male candidates born not earlier than 02nd
January 2003 and not later than 01st January 2006 are eligible.
Age Relaxation: As per the Union Public Service Commission Norms
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference.
For Men Candidates:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Jun-2021 06:00 PM
- Last date to pay the application fee: 28-06-2021
- Date of Withdrawal of Applications for candidates who do not want to appear at this Examination: 06th to 12-Jul-2021 06:00 PM
- Date for Producing Photocopies of Documents who Qualify for SSB Interview who could not produce Original Documents: 24-Jun-2022.
- Date of Examination: 05-Sep-2021
- Date of Commencement of Course: 02-Jul-2022 Onwards
- Likely Date of Declaration of Written Result: December 2022
For Women Candidates:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-06-2021 (24th September 2021)
- Last Date to Apply Online:
29-Jun-2021 06:00 PM(Extended Upto 08th October 2021)
- Date of Examination:
05-Sep-2021(Extended Upto 14th November 2021)
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Corrigendum for Women Candidates: Click Here
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: In case of any Guidances/Information/Clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days.