UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Assistant Controller, Professor in New Delhi – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Dec-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Senior Assistant Controller, Professor|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Joint Assistant Director||3|
|Senior Assistant Controller||8|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Professor||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’ s Degree in Engineering, Ph.D|
|Associate Professor||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech|
|Joint Assistant Director||B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc, Master’s Degree|
|Deputy Director||Master’s Degree|
|Senior Assistant Controller||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech|
- Professor: Ten years in teaching, research and/or industry, out of which at least five years at the level of Assistant Professor/Reader or equivalent grade
- Associate Professor: Minimum of five years experience in teaching or research or industry
- Deputy Director: Five years’ experience in any of the following fields
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of data, or socio-economic investigation, or research relating to demographics, employment or unemployment and labour market
- Employment service operations including employment or market information, career or employment counseling, vocational guidance and career information
- Experience in the areas of Human Resource recruitment or Management, analytics and Psychometric framework for potential assessment of the job seekers and dealing with recruitment Portal
- Experience in outreach activities in schools or colleges and conducting job-fairs including integration with academia, local industries, industries associations and training providers
- Experience in organizing, developing and implementation of career events, publications to publicize career related activities, mapping the job roles and occupations with the required industry skills, and market trends
- Experience in, Rehabilitation, Placement, Evaluation, Vocational training and employment counseling to the Persons with Disability (DIV YANG).
- Senior Assistant Controller: Five years experience in core Mining activity in
- Managerial position in Metalliferous (Non-coal) mines which includes the period as graduate or management or junior trainee engineer
- Government Department dealing with mines and minerals as Gazetted Officer for the candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institution OR Three years experience in core Mining activity in Managerial position in Metalliferous (Non-coal) mines which includes the period as graduate or management or junior trainee engineer
- Government Department dealing with mines and minerals as Gazetted Officer for the candidates having Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institution
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Joint Assistant Director||30|
|Senior Assistant Controller|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Senior Assistant Controller, Professor Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Dec-2021
- Last Date for Completely Submitted Online Application: 03-Dec-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/Clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days