UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a notification at uidai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Private Secretary in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-Sep-2021.
UIDAI Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Details||Private Secretary|
|Salary||As per UIDAI Norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|UIDAI Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
UIDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Qualification: Candidates should have 03 to 05 years of Regular Service with experience of Office Management/Secretarial Assistance & Stenography work
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 56 years
No Application Fee
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Private Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India, Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500038, Telangana on or before 23-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Private Secretary Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India, Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500038, Telangana (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Sep-2021
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in