TGWDCW Recruitment 2021: Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare (TGWDCW) has released a notification at mis.tgwdcw.in for recruitment to the Post of Anganwadi Teacher, Helper in Narayanpet – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Sep-2021.
TGWDCW Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare (TGWDCW)|
|Post Details||Anganwadi Teacher, Helper|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As per TGWDCW Norms|
|Job Location||Narayanpet – Telangana|
|TGWDCW Official Website||mis.tgwdcw.in|
TGWDCW Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TGWDCW official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have minimum age limit of 21 years & maximum age Limit of 35 years
No Application Fee
How to apply for TGWDCW Recruitment (Anganwadi Teacher, Helper) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TGWDCW official website mis.tgwdcw.in, Starts from 07-09-2021 to 20-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for TGWDCW Anganwadi Teacher, Helper Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through TGWDCW official website mis.tgwdcw.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TGWDCW online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Sep-2021