TGWDCW Recruitment 2021: Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare (TGWDCW ) has released a notification at mis.tgwdcw.in for recruitment to the Post of 135 AWT, AWH in Jayashankar Bhupalapalli – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online before 15-Jul-2021
TGWDCW Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare (TGWDCW )|
|Post Details||AWT, AWH|
|Salary||As per TGWDCW Norms|
|Job Location||Jayashankar Bhupalapalli – Telangana|
|TGWDCW Official Website||mis.tgwdcw.in|
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Mini Anganawadi Teacher||16|
TGWDCW Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TGWDCW official notification candidate should have completed 10th / SSLC from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 01-July-2021.
No Application Fee.
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for TGWDCW Recruitment (AWT, AWH) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TGWDCW official website mis.tgwdcw.in, Starts from 03-07-2021 to 15-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for TGWDCW AWT, AWH Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through TGWDCW official website mis.tgwdcw.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TGWDCW online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Jul-2021
- Documents Verification: 16th July 2021 to 24th July 2021
TGWDCW Notification Important Links