TGWDCW Recruitment 2021: Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare (TGWDCW) has released a notification at wdcw.tg.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of DEO, Ayah in Ranga Reddy – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Nov-2021
TGWDCW Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare (TGWDCW)|
|Post Details||DEO, Ayah|
|Salary||Rs. 6,000 – 21,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ranga Reddy – Telangana|
|TGWDCW Official Website||wdcw.tg.nic.in|
TGWDCW Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Legal and Probation Officers||1|
|Assistant and DEO||1|
|Data Entry Operator||1|
|Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator||1|
TGWDCW Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per TGWDCW official notification candidate should have completed ANM, Degree, LLB/ LLM, MSW, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Legal and Probation Officers||Post Graduation in Law (LLB/LLM)|
|Assistant and DEO||Degree/ Post Graduation|
|Data Entry Operator||Degree/ Post Graduation|
|Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator||Degree/ Post Graduation|
|Aayhs||As Per Norms|
Legal and Probation Officers:
- Post graduate in Law – (LLB/LLM) from recognized university. Should have secured at least 50% of marks and
- 40% for the candidates belong to SC & ST
- Legal and Probation Officers: Should have at least 4 years experience and knowledge of working on women/child protection issues including 2 years of working of child related legal issues and experience of working with the JJBs will be an added advantage
- Assistant and DEO: 2 years experience in relevant field (For minimum period of experience 7% and for each additional year of experience 1% Shall be awarded Subject 10 a maximum of 10%
- Outreach workers: 3 years experience and knowledge of working on child protection issues at the community level. Experience of working with WDCW Dept.. on child related issues will be an added advantage
- Data Entry Operator(CWC): 2 years experience in relevant field (For minimum period of experience 7% and for each additional year of experience 1% Shall be awarded Subject 10 a maximum of 10%)
- Manager/ coordinator: Should have atleast 3 years experience and knowledge of working on child protection
issues including 1 year of overseeing institutions that provide residential care and support to women and children
- Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator: Should have at least 2 year experience and knowledge of working/child protection issues including 1 years of working with WD&CW Dept. or an NGO on adoption issues will be an added advantage
TGWDCW Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Legal and Probation Officers||Rs. 21,000/-|
|Assistant and DEO||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Outreach workers||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Manager/ coordinator||Rs. 17,500/-|
|Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator||Rs. 14,000/-|
|Chowkidar||As Per Norms|
As per the Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 35 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for TGWDCW Recruitment (DEO, Ayah) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the O/o Welfare Officer Women Child, Disabled, & Senior Citizen, Department, Rangareddy District Hs No 8-3-222 Vengalrao Nagar, Yusufguda Road Near Mathura Nagar Metro Station District – 500038 on or before 20-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for TGWDCW DEO, Ayah Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the TGWDCW recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Nov-2021
TGWDCW Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wdcw.tg.nic.in
Note: ICPS: Integrated Child Protection Scheme