SSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Translator, Junior Translation Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Sep-2023
SSC Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Junior Translator, Junior Translation Officer|
|Salary||Rs.35400-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Translation Officer||13|
|Junior Hindi Translator||21|
|Senior Hindi Translator||9|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
SSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Translation Officer||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
|Senior Translator||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Senior Hindi Translator|
As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-Aug-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen & PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Descriptive Mode (Paper-II)
- Document Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Junior Translator, Junior Translation Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 22-08-2023 to 12-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for SSC Junior Translator, Junior Translation Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Sep-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 12-09-2023
- Dates of Window for Application Form Correction and Online Payment of Correction Charges: 13th & 14th September 2023
- Date of Computer Based Examination: October, 2023