SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for Various vacancies. Job posting for these Stenographer job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 05-Sep-2022
SSC Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed 12th.
SSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-01-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Stenographer (Grade C)||18 – 30|
|Stenographer (Grade D)||18 – 27|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex–Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/Challan
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Stenographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 20-08-2022 to 05-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for SSC Stenographer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Sep-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 06-09-2022
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 05th September 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06th September 2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 07th September 2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: November 2022
SSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in