Spices Board Recruitment 2022: Spices Board of India (Spices Board) has released a notification for 20 vacancies. Job posting for these Executive, Trade Analyst job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can send an E-Mail, on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 19-Aug-2022
Spices Board Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Spices Board of India (Spices Board)|
|Post Details||Executive, Trade Analyst|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Spices Board Official Website||indianspices.com|
Spices Board Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Spices Board Recruitment required eligibility details
Spices Board Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA, MA.
- Executive (Marketing): MBA in Marketing
- Executive (Development): B.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry, M.Sc in Botany
- Trade Analyst: MA in Economics
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 40 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment (Executive, Trade Analyst) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 19-Aug-2022 along with all required documents
Offline Address to send Hard Copies: The Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi.
- Date of notification Released: 08-08-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 19-Aug-2022
- Last Date to Send Offline Address: 26th August 2022
Spices Board Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: indianspices.com