South Central Railway Recruitment 2022: South Central Railway (South Central Railway) has released a notification at scr.indianrailways.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sports Quota in Andhra Pradesh – Tamil Nadu – Kerala – Karnataka – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Jan-2022
South Central Railway Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||South Central Railway (South Central Railway)|
|Post Details||Sports Quota|
|Salary||Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh – Tamil Nadu – Kerala – Karnataka – Telangana|
|South Central Railway Official Website||scr.indianrailways.gov.in|
South Central Railway Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per South Central Railway official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the South Central Railway Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-Jan-2022.
- SC/ST/Woman/Minority/EBC Candidates whose Family Income is Less than 50000/- Per Annum: Rs.250/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-.
Sports Trials, Sports Achievement, Educational Qualification
How to apply for South Central Railway Recruitment (Sports Quota) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at South Central Railway official website scr.indianrailways.gov.in, Starts from 18-12-2021 to 17-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for South Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through South Central Railway official website scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. South Central Railway will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the South Central Railway online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Jan-2022