SFIO Recruitment 2021: Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has released a notification at sfio.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant, Young Professional in Delhi – Mumbai. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 19-Jun-2021.
SFIO Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)|
|Post Details||Consultant, Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs.60000-265000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – Mumbai – Kolkata – Hyderabad|
|SFIO Official Website||sfio.nic.in|
SFIO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
SFIO Recruitment required eligibility details
SFIO Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Sr. Consultant||CA/CWA/MBA, Ph.D, Master’s Degree|
|Jr. Consultant||CA/CWA/MBA, BE/B.Tech, M.Sc, Post Graduate, Ph.D, Master’s Degree|
|Young Professional||LLB, BE/B.Tech, M.Sc, Post Graduate|
Age Limit: As per SFIO official notification candidate should have age limit As per SFIO Recruitment Norms
Written Test and Interview
SFIO Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for SFIO Recruitment (Consultant, Young Professional) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 19-Jun-2021.
Steps to Apply for SFIO Consultant, Young Professional Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the SFIO recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 19-Jun-2021.
- Start Date to submit the Application Form: 20-05-2021
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: 19-Jun-2021
SFIO Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: sfio.nic.in