SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for 47 vacancies. Job posting for these Resolver job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 31-Oct-2022
SBI Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Salary||Rs.40000-45000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details
|Circle Name||No of Posts|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed As Per SBI Norms.
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 63 years , as on 10-Oct-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Resolver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 10-10-2022 to 31-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for SBI Resolver Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Oct-2022