SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officer (PO) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Oct-2021.
SBI Vacancy Details October 2021
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Salary||Rs.36000-63840/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Apr-2021.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SBI Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fee: 25-Oct-2021
- Date of Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 01st/02nd week November 2021 Onwards
- Date of Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November/December 2021
- Date of Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2021
- Date of Download of Main Examination Call letter: 02nd/03rd week December 2021 onwards
- Date of Phase-II: Online Main Examination: December 2021
- Date of Declaration of Result of Main Examination: January 2022
- Date of Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 01st/02nd week of February 2022 Onwards
- Date of Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): 02nd/03rd week of February 2022
- Date of Declaration of Final Result: February/March 2022
- Date of Download of Call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 01st week of November 2021 onwards
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: 02nd week of November 2021
SBI Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any problem in filling up the form, Payment of fee/Intimation Charges or receipt of Admission/Call letter, Queries may be made at Helpdesk no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on Working days)