Sangareddy District Court Recruitment 2023: Sangareddy eCourt (Sangareddy District Court) has released a notification for 2 vacancies. Job posting for these Special Judicial Magistrate job vacancies at Sangareddy – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 25-Jul-2023
Sangareddy District Court Vacancy Details July 2023
|Organization Name||Sangareddy eCourt (Sangareddy District Court)|
|Post Details||Special Judicial Magistrate|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sangareddy – Telangana|
|Sangareddy District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Sangareddy District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Degree in Law, LLB.
As per the Sangareddy eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 45 years and a maximum of 65 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Sangareddy District Court Recruitment (Special Judicial Magistrate) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 25-Jul-2023 to Office of The Principal, District and Sessions Judge, Sangareddy..
Steps to Apply for Sangareddy District Court Special Judicial Magistrate Jobs 2023
- Go through the Sangareddy District Court official notification, which is given below or download from the Sangareddy District Court official website, districts.ecourts.gov.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Jul-2023
Sangareddy District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in