RAC Recruitment 2022: Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) has released a notification for 630 vacancies. Job posting for these Scientist – B in DRDO, Scientist/ Engineer – B in ADA job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 14-Jul-2022
RAC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
|Scientist – B in DRDO, Scientist/ Engineer – B in ADA
|As Per Norms
|RAC Official Website
DRDO – RAC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post
|No of Posts
|Scientist – B in DRDO
|Scientist – B in DST
|Scientist/Engineer -B in ADA
RAC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering, Masters Degree.
As per the Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 28 years and a maximum of 40 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil
- GATE scores and/or Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to apply for RAC Recruitment (Scientist – B in DRDO, Scientist/ Engineer – B in ADA) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at RAC official website rac.gov.in, Starts from 23-06-2022 to 14-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for RAC Scientist – B in DRDO, Scientist/ Engineer – B in ADA Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through RAC official website rac.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Recruitment and Assessment Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RAC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Jul-2022