PJTSAU Recruitment 2021: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) has released a notification at pjtsau.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 11-Nov-2021 10:30 AM.
PJTSAU Vacancy Details October 2021
|University Name||Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|PJTSAU Official Website||pjtsau.edu.in|
PJTSAU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PJTSAU official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Plant Breeding/Genetics & Plant Breeding/Genetic Resources/Genetics/Plant Biotechnology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 02 Years of Experience on Research Project Post Qualification.
- Candidates must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or the selection process for the Master Degree through a National level Examination conducted by Central Govt. Department and their Agency and institution.
Age Limit: As per the Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 35 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for PJTSAU Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Telangana can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Office of Director, Seed Research And Technology Centre, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030 on 11-Nov-2021 10:30 AM.
- Date of notification Released: 28-10-2021
- Walk-In Date: 11-Nov-2021 10:30 AM
PJTSAU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: pjtsau.edu.in