PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released a notification for Various vacancies. Job posting for these Engineer Trainee job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 18-Feb-2023
PGCIL Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
PGCIL Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech.
- Engineer Trainee (Electrical): B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics): B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engineering
- Engineer Trainee (Civil): B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Engineer Trainee (Computer Science): B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years , as on 31-12-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex–SM/ Departmental Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Based on Gate 2023 Marks, Group Discussion & Personal Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Engineer Trainee) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 16-01-2023 to 18-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Feb-2023