PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released a notification for 35 vacancies. Job posting for these Assistant Officer Trainee, Management Trainee job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 05-Mar-2023
PGCIL Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Officer Trainee, Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Officer Trainee (POWERGRID)||27|
|Assistant Officer Trainee (CTUIL)||3|
|Management Trainee (DVC)||5|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Post Graduation, MBA in HR/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Social Work.
As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years , as on 31-Dec-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Assistant Officer Trainee, Management Trainee) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 11-02-2023 to 05-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee, Management Trainee Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Mar-2023