PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Officer Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Feb-2022
PGCIL Vacancy Details February 2022
|Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)
|Assistant Officer Trainee
|Rs. 40,000 – 1,60,000/- Per Month
|PGCIL Official Website
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PGCIL official notification candidate should have completed CA/ ICWA (CMA) from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years , as on 31-01-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test/ Computer Based Test, Group Discussion, Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Assistant Officer Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 09-02-2022 to 28-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Feb-2022