ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released a notification at ongcindia.com for recruitment to the Post of HR Executive, Public Relations Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Jan-2022
ONGC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Details||HR Executive, Public Relations Officer|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|ONGC Official Website||ongcindia.com|
ONGC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Public Relations Officer||6|
ONGC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ONGC official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|HR Executive||Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Personal Management, IR, Labour Welfare, MBA in Personal Management/ HRD/ HRM|
|Public Relations Officer||Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Communication|
Qualification with Percentage Details
- Diploma, Post Graduation, MBA with 60% marks
ONGC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 31-07-2020.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST, Ex- Servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Medical Exam, Merit List & Interview
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment (HR Executive, Public Relations Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ONGC official website ongcindia.com, Starts from 15-12-2021 to 04-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for ONGC HR Executive, Public Relations Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ONGC official website ongcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ONGC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Jan-2022