NWDA Recruitment 2022: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released a notification at nwda.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director, Executive Engineer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-May-2022
NWDA Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director, Executive Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.67700-208700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NWDA Official Website||nwda.gov.in|
NWDA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NWDA official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in applied research in the field of irrigation and water utilization and/ or in surveys, investigations, designs, construction, operation and maintenance of irrigation projects/ works.
Age Limit: As per the National Water Development Agency recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 03-May-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for NWDA Recruitment (Deputy Director, Executive Engineer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, 18 – 20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017 on or before 03-May-2022
Steps to Apply for NWDA Deputy Director, Executive Engineer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NWDA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-May-2022
NWDA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nwda.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone No: 011-26561046