NVS Recruitment 2021: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released a notification at navodaya.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of General Manager, Deputy Commissioner in Noida, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, Hyderabad – Telangana, Jaipur – Rajasthan, Patna – Bihar, Pune – Maharashtra, Shillong – Meghalaya. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Dec-2021
NVS Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Post Details||General Manager, Deputy Commissioner|
|Salary||Rs.44900-215900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Noida, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, Hyderabad – Telangana, Jaipur – Rajasthan, Patna – Bihar, Pune – Maharashtra, Shillong – Meghalaya|
|NVS Official Website||navodaya.gov.in|
NVS Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|General Manager (Construction)||1|
|Deputy Commissioner (Finance)||1|
NVS Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per NVS official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|General Manager (Construction)||BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Degree|
|Deputy Commissioner (Finance)||As Per Norms|
NVS Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|General Manager (Construction)||Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-|
|Deputy Commissioner (Finance)||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Accounts Officer||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
NVS Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years , as on 30-Dec-2021.
No Application Fee.
Personal Interaction & Interview
How to apply for NVS Recruitment (General Manager, Deputy Commissioner) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NVS official website navodaya.gov.in, Starts from 30-11-2021 to 30-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for NVS General Manager, Deputy Commissioner Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NVS official website navodaya.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NVS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Dec-2021
NVS Notification Important Links
Note: For any Technical Queries/Clarifications, Candidates may Contact Phone No: 02261306274