NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released a notification for 20 vacancies. Job posting for these Assistant Officer (Safety) job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 26-Aug-2022
NTPC Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Officer (Safety)|
|Salary||Rs.30000-120000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTPC Official Website||ntpc.co.in|
NTPC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production.
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 30 years , as on 31-07-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/XSM Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment (Assistant Officer (Safety)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at NTPC official website ntpc.co.in, Starts from 12-08-2022 to 26-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for NTPC Assistant Officer (Safety) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NTPC official website ntpc.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NTPC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Aug-2022