NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released a notification at npcilcareers.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Nurse, Pharmacist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Dec-2021
NPCIL Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Details||Nurse, Pharmacist|
|Salary||Rs.10500-44900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NPCIL Official Website||npcilcareers.co.in|
NPCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant||9|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||1|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Operator||18|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Maintainer||24|
NPCIL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NPCIL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, GNM, B.Sc, ITI, Diploma, Degree, D.Pharm from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Nurse||12th / GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant||Diploma|
|Pharmacist||12th / D.Pharm|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||12th|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Operator|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Maintainer||10th/ ITI|
Qualification Percentage Details
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant: Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Operation Theatre Assistant: 10th, 12th ) in Science with minimum 60% marks + One year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant
- Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Maintainer: 10th, (10 years) with minimum 50% in Science subject and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician/Fitter)
NPCIL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant||Rs. 16,000 – 18,000/-|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||Rs. 21,700/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Operator||Rs. 10,500 – 21,700/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Maintainer|
NPCIL Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Nurse||18 – 30 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant||18 – 25 Years|
|Operation Theatre Assistant|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Operator||18 – 24 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Maintainer|
|Assistant||21 – 28 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
No Application Fee.
Written Examination, Skill Test, Interview
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment (Nurse, Pharmacist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in, Starts from 03-12-2021 to 27-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Nurse, Pharmacist Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Nuclear Power Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NPCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Dec-2021