NIT Warangal Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NIT Warangal) has released a notification at nitw.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Warangal – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Nov-2023
NIT Warangal Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NIT Warangal)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – 35,000 /- Per Month|
|Job Location||Warangal – Telangana|
|NIT Warangal Official Website||nitw.ac.in|
NIT Warangal Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Warangal official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology, Warangal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 01-11-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIT Warangal Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIT Warangal official website nitw.ac.in, Starts from 20-10-2023 to 16-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for NIT Warangal Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NIT Warangal official website nitw.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Technology, Warangal will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIT Warangal online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Nov-2023