NIRDPR Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has released a notification at nirdpr.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Training Manager in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-May-2022
NIRDPR Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)|
|Post Details||Training Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIRDPR Official Website||nirdpr.org.in|
NIRDPR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIRDPR official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Minimum of Three Years of Experience in Training/ Capacity building with any
National/ State level agencies or reputed NGOs.
- Candidate Should have Must have hands on experience in collection, compilation and processing of data as well as report writing skills.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment (Training Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIRDPR official website nirdpr.org.in, Starts from 01-05-2022 to 13-May-2022
Steps to Apply for NIRDPR Training Manager Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NIRDPR official website nirdpr.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIRDPR online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-May-2022