NIRDPR Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has released a notification at nirdpr.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Training Associate in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Sep-2021.
NIRDPR Vacancy Details August 2021
|Institute Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)|
|Post Details||Training Associate|
|Salary||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIRDPR Official Website||nirdpr.org.in|
NIRDPR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIRDPR official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years, As on 10-Sep-2021
No Application Fee
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment (Training Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIRDPR official website nirdpr.org.in, Starts from 23-08-2021 to 10-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for NIRDPR Training Associate Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NIRDPR official website nirdpr.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIRDPR online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Sep-2021