NIPER Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research (NIPER) has released a notification at niper.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I, Accountant in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Mar-2022
NIPER Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research (NIPER)|
|Post Details||Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I, Accountant|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIPER Official Website||niper.nic.in|
NIPER Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I||3|
|Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II||2|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Section)||1|
|Receptionist cum Telephone Operator||1|
|Junior Hindi Translator||1|
|Junior Technical Assistant||4|
NIPER Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per NIPER official notification candidate should have completed 12th, B.Com, Degree, Graduation, Masters Degree, M.Pharm, M.Sc, M.V.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I||M.Sc./ M.Pharm/ M.V.Sc|
|Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Section)|
|Receptionist cum Telephone Operator||Graduation|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Masters Degree|
|Junior Technical Assistant||12th|
- Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade- I: Candidate Should have 4 Years of experience of research/teaching in Central State Govt. Organisations/ University or Research Institute or Central/ State autonomous or other recognized Institute of repute
- Administrative Officer: Candidate Should have 5 Years of Experience as Assistant Section Officer(ASO) or equivalent in level 7 in any Central/ State Govt. or University/PSU or other Central/ State autonomous. Proficiency in noting and drafting
- Technical Assistant (Computer Section): Candidate Should have 3 Years Experience in data management and website management
NIPER Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 27 years and a maximum of 40 years .
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Years)|
|Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I||Max 40|
|Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II||Max 35|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Section)|
|Receptionist cum Telephone Operator|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
|Assistant Grade-II||Max 27|
|Junior Technical Assistant||As Per Norms|
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Women, PWD Candidates: Nill
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for NIPER Recruitment (Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I, Accountant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIPER official website niper.nic.in, Starts from 01-02-2022 to 02-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for NIPER Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I, Accountant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NIPER official website niper.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIPER online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Mar-2022