NIN Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has released a notification for 1 vacancies. Job posting for these Junior Research Fellow job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 30-Dec-2022
NIN Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIN Official Website||nin.res.in|
NIN Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed M.Sc.
Age Limit:Candidate age should be 28 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIN Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at NIN official website nin.res.in, Starts from 02-12-2022 to 30-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for NIN Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NIN official website nin.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Nutrition will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIN online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Dec-2022