NIN Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has released a notification at nin.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Jun-2022
NIN Vacancy Details May 2022
|National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
|Junior Research Fellow
|As Per Norms
|Hyderabad – Telangana
|NIN Official Website
NIN Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIN official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Nutrition from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Nutrition recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 26 years , as on 18-05-2022.
No Application Fee.
Personal Interview/ Discussion
How to apply for NIN Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Principal Investigator, Dr. Ayesha Ismail, Scientist f, E-Mail: [email protected] on or before 20-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for NIN Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIN recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Jun-2022