NIMS Recruitment 2023: Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) has released a notification for 5 vacancies. Job posting for these Senior Resident job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 08-May-2023
NIMS Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 – 1,30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIMS Official Website||nims.edu.in|
NIMS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Faculty/ Assistant Professor||2|
NIMS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMS official notification candidate should have completed MD in Anaesthesiology/ General Medicine/ Emergency Medicine from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
NIMS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Faculty/ Assistant Professor||Rs. 1,30,000/-|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 80,000/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIMS Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 08-May-2023 to The Dean, Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, TS..
Steps to Apply for NIMS Senior Resident Jobs 2023
- Go through the NIMS official notification, which is given below or download from the NIMS official website, nims.edu.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 08-May-2023
NIMS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nims.edu.in