NIMS Recruitment 2023: Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) has released a notification for 3 vacancies. Job posting for these Nuclear Medicine Technologist job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 20-Apr-2023
NIMS Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)|
|Post Details||Nuclear Medicine Technologist|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIMS Official Website||nims.edu.in|
NIMS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed M.Sc, Post Graduation Diploma.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIMS Recruitment (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 20-Apr-2023 to The Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, TS.
Steps to Apply for NIMS Nuclear Medicine Technologist Jobs 2023
- Go through the NIMS official notification, which is given below or download from the NIMS official website, nims.edu.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Apr-2023
NIMS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nims.edu.in