NIFT Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released a notification for 11 vacancies. Job posting for these Assistant Warden, Lab Assistant job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 30-Apr-2023
NIFT Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Post Details||Assistant Warden, Lab Assistant|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIFT Official Website||nift.ac.in|
NIFT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||2|
NIFT Recruitment required eligibility details
NIFT Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, 12th, Degree, B.Sc, Masters Degree, Graduation.
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Junior Assistant||Diploma, 12th|
|Lab Assistant||10th, Diploma|
|Library Assistant||Degree, Graduation|
Age Limit:Candidate age should be 27 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment (Assistant Warden, Lab Assistant ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at NIFT official website nift.ac.in, Starts from 30-03-2023 to 30-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for NIFT Assistant Warden, Lab Assistant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NIFT official website nift.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Fashion Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIFT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Apr-2023
NIFT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nift.ac.in