NIELIT Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) has released a notification at nielit.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Programmer, System Analyst in Delhi – New Delhi, Secundrabad – Telangana, Kolkata – West Bengal, Meerut – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Jan-2022
NIELIT Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Post Details||Assistant Programmer, System Analyst|
|Salary||Rs. 21,420 – 1,25,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi, Secundrabad – Telangana, Kolkata – West Bengal, Meerut – Uttar Pradesh|
|NIELIT Official Website||nielit.gov.in|
NIELIT Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Network Engineer||2|
NIELIT Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIELIT official notification candidate should have completed Degree/ IT, BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Programmer||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Assistant Network Engineer|
|Programmer Assistant||Degree/ IT|
|Senior Consultant||Degree/ M.Tech/ MCA|
NIELIT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Programmer||Rs. 22,154/-|
|Assistant Network Engineer|
|Senior Programmer||Rs. 40,810/-|
|Network Specialists||Rs. 40,810/-|
|System Analyst||Rs. 52,470/-|
|Programmer Assistant||Rs. 21,420/-|
|Senior Consultant||Rs. 90,000 – 1,25,000/-|
|Consultant||Rs. 60,000 – 90,000/-|
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment (Assistant Programmer, System Analyst) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIELIT official website nielit.gov.in, Starts from 24-12-2021 to 09-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for NIELIT Assistant Programmer, System Analyst Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NIELIT official website nielit.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIELIT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Jan-2022
NIELIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Eligibility Details: Click Here
- Terms and Conditions: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nielit.gov.in