NIAB Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has released a notification for 2 vacancies. Job posting for these Scientist-G job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Online or Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 25-Oct-2023
NIAB Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NIAB Official Website||niab.org.in|
NIAB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Ph.D.
Age Limit:Candidate age should be 58 years , as on 01-06-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Unreserved candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for NIAB Recruitment (Scientist-G ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at niab.org.in (official website), starts from 25-09-2023 to 25-Oct-2023. After that send the hard copy of your online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Director, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Sy.No. 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Extended Q City Road, Gowlidoddi, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana,
Steps to Apply for NIAB Scientist-G Jobs 2023
- Go through the NIAB official notification, which is given below or download from the NIAB official website, niab.org.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply online.
- Login with User Name and Password (If you are already registered). Or else Register as New User / Applicant.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Oct-2023