NIAB Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has released a notification at niab.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional, Technical Assistant in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 31-Jan-2022
NIAB Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)|
|Post Details||Young Professional, Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NIAB Official Website||niab.org.in|
NIAB Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NIAB Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIAB official notification candidate should have completed B.Pharm/ BVSc/ M.Sc, M.Tech/ MVSc/ Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Young Professional||M.Tech/ MVSc/ Masters Degree|
|Technical Assistant||B.Pharm/ BVSc/ M.Sc|
- Young Professional: Candidates Should Have 3 years of R&D experience in any Government organization or doctoral degree
- Technical Assistant :Candidates Should Have BVSc./ B.Pharm or M.Sc. in Zoology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry / Biomedical Science as one of the subjects, preferably with experience in embryo or cell culture, laboratory animal breeding and maintenance
NIAB Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Young Professional||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 40,000/-|
NIAB Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIAB Recruitment (Young Professional, Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 12-01-2022 to 31-Jan-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Director, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Survey no 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Extended Q City Road, Near Gowlidoddi, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 032
Steps to Apply for NIAB Young Professional, Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIAB recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2022
- Last date for receipt of printout of online Applications: 07/02/2022