NIAB Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has released a notification at niab.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate-II/ Principal Project Associate in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-May-2022
NIAB Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)|
|Post Details||Research Associate-II/ Principal Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 49,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIAB Official Website||niab.org.in|
NIAB Recruitment required eligibility details
NIAB Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIAB official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree, MD, MS, MDS, M.V.Sc, M.Pharm, ME/ M.Tech, Ph.D in Life Sciences/ Veterinary Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Research Associate-II: MD, MS, MDS, M.V.Sc, M.Pharm, ME/ M.Tech, Ph.D in Life Sciences/ Veterinary Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology
- Principal Project Associate: Degree in Engineering and Technology/ Medicine, Masters Degree in Natural/ Agricultural Sciences, Doctoral degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Pharma, MD/ MS
- Candidate Should have MD/ MS/ MDS with at least one Year Research Experience.
- Candidate Should have M.V.Sc/ M.Pharm/ ME/M.Tech with at least 4 years Research Experience.
Principal Project Associate:
- Candidate Should have Degree, Masters Degree with 8 Years experience in Research and Development in industrial or academic institutions or science and technology organizations and scientific activities and service.
- Candidate Should have Doctoral Degree with 4 Years experience in Research and Development in industrial or academic institutions or science and technology organizations and scientific activities and services.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIAB Recruitment (Research Associate-II/ Principal Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIAB official website niab.org.in, Starts from 25-04-2022 to 14-May-2022
Steps to Apply for NIAB Research Associate-II/ Principal Project Associate Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NIAB official website niab.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIAB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-May-2022