NIA Recruitment 2023: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification for 118 vacancies. Job posting for these Inspector, Sub Inspector job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 05-Mar-2023
NIA Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Inspector, Sub Inspector|
|Salary||Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Degree.
NIA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Inspector||As Per Norms|
|Sub Inspector||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
Age Limit:Candidate age should be 56 years , as on 05-Mar-2023.
No Application Fee.
Based on Experience, Interview
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Inspector, Sub Inspector) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 05-Mar-2023 to SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Steps to Apply for NIA Inspector, Sub Inspector Jobs 2023
- Go through the NIA official notification, which is given below or download from the NIA official website, nia.gov.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Mar-2023
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in