NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 07-Apr-2022
NIA Vacancy Details March 2022
|National Investigation Agency (NIA)
|Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable
|Rs.25500-92300/- Per Month
|NIA Official Website
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
|No Of Posts
NIA Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: Candidates should have at least 02 years in the field of investigation of criminal,cases or intelligence work or operations or information technology management.
NIA Salary Details:
|Salary Per Month
|Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
|25,500 – 81,700/-
NIA Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the National Investigation Agency recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 07-Apr-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP(Adm). NIA HO. Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-I10003 on or before 07-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for NIA Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Apr-2022
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in