NHAI Recruitment 2022: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a notification for 6 vacancies. Job posting for these Manager, Hindi Officer job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online or Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 24-Jun-2022
NHAI Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Details||Manager, Hindi Officer|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NHAI Official Website||nhai.gov.in|
NHAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager||1|
NHAI Recruitment required eligibility details
NHAI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree.
|Deputy General Manager||Degree in Law|
|Hindi Officer||Masters Degree|
- Candidate age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment (Manager, Hindi Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at nhai.gov.in (official website), starts from 11-05-2022 to 24-Jun-2022. After that send the hard copy of your online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the DGM (HR & Admn.)-IA, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Steps to Apply for NHAI Manager, Hindi Officer Jobs 2022
- Go through the NHAI official notification, which is given below or download from the NHAI official website, nhai.gov.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply online.
- Login with User Name and Password (If you are already registered). Or else Register as New User / Applicant.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Jun-2022
- Last Date for Hard Copy: 11th July 2022