NGRI Recruitment 2021: National Geography Research Institute (NGRI) has released a notification at ngri.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Oct-2021.
NGRI Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||National Geography Research Institute (NGRI)|
|Post Details||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.32600-43368/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NGRI Official Website||ngri.org.in|
NGRI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||6|
NGRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NGRI official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
NGRI Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||28|
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Skill Test, Written Test & Interview
NGRI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs.32600/-|
How to apply for NGRI Recruitment (Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NGRI official website ngri.org.in, Starts from 13-09-2021 to 15-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for NGRI Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NGRI official website ngri.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Geography Research Institute will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NGRI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Oct-2021
NGRI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts from 13th September 2021)
- Official Website: ngri.org.in